A Fresh breath of LOVE keeps the sadness away!

I loved her, She loved me--- but then we loved each other or did we?

Now I can be confused a lot of times and how! Met this girl online (our very own orkut :)) more like renewed the 'pehchan' that I had with her earlier. Sought her number and started SMS-ing and there onwards started a bond that has since become hard to break and let go of and even harder to keep.

We staretd SMS chatting then calls, then met and instantly took to each other. Like most of the things one thing led to another, here we are a month later. Having told each other things that we have seldom dared to speak to anyone else, having said sweet nothings to each other late into the night, looking at the sky wondering whether an instant trip could be possible across the hundreds of miles that separate us just to say that good night. Growing fond of each other with every passing moment,every day and every night. Waiting to see each other at every new light, with our lives looking lively and bright.

This last month been wonderful, every single day every single moment. I guess this is the closest I have been to being in Love. Well if Love is not this, then maybe Ill have to still Google up for the definition of "LOVE". The smile that comes to my lips every time my cell beeps carrying the message of that special person that I think of her every time. Hours of talking to each other is barely enough for us to survive the day. I can say that this is one girl who has brought up the better person in me in a long time now. Someone whose company I yearn for, yearn for that laughter thats music to my ears, hanging on to every word that she utters, the bliss that I experience every time I look at her. The very fact that I can be myself with her and not someone I claim to be makes it all the more special.The things I wish I'd do for her!

Having said all this,the alarm bell always goes off in the morning, no matter how hard you try to shut yourself out of it, you have to get up and realize that like all good things even a dream comes to an end, no matter how good and how realistic.

Certain questions in a relationship always crop up, sooner or later. Now some may argue the later the better and but it can be debated, while the questions coming too early can definitely leave a bad taste in the bond if not tackled carefully. The question of the duration of the relation is one of the more important questions that have to be answered at some point in the relationship. And this is exactly what we faced. For certain circumstances and certain past experiences, we both have treaded carefully along this fine line. The longevity of our relationship will depend on how far we are ready to take it and how soon we can decide upon until where we want to go. But early decisions can spoil a lot of things including the fun of waiting for what life has in store.

I believe life can be enjoyed better by living every single day and not pondering too much about tomorrow. Don't go off hungry today cos you have to eat tomorrow but don't eat too much today cos tomorrow you will still be hungry and have to eat tomorrow too. Only the right thing at the right time gives you the right feeling.

You can't stay on the bank and know the joy of swimming in the river or stay indoors and know the happiness of getting wet in the first rains. Sometimes its best to let go off and simply enjoy the wind tickles your face yet you cannot see it when you open your eyes. Believe in LOVE, Feel LOVE, never search for it because only a few lucky ones can have the pleasure of giving and receiving LOVE.

!!!!LOVE & LET LOVE!!!!!


P.N.: This writing is purely fictional (or is it?) :)


Continues Here

Comments

  1. oye soto kit re? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felt as if i just read an excerpt from (ur) biography :)) Good one

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks all.... I would appreciate if you guys could leave a comment with your name. Helps me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mushy Inside - Mushy outside? Very sweet - it's in fact pretty intense.

    Does she know you've written this? I think you should have her read it. She'd love it !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts