Our feet in the sand!

Our feet in the sand!



By the beach
In the moonlight
To the rhythm of the waves
And each others heart beat

The coconut trees swaying behind,
To the slight moment of our bodies,
And as we just take that pause in between,
The night just blinks to give us that lil tween

Our feet still in sand,
Our torsos move and bend,
With every sensual contact that we tender,
It's not just you but me who shivers!

You shy away your face,
In fear that I may kiss,
But the blush on your cheeks,
Oh my god, how can I not find bliss?!

The moon shines bright,
Lighting the night,
And the stars twinkle in a smile,
As they enjoy our plight

Entangled we are,
In each others arms,
Perhaps its our only chance,
For its no more - just a dance

Its the rhythm of life,
That we have chosen,
And beyond the steps,
There might be feelings risen

And yet against the horizon line,
Our dancing silhouettes align,
As the song comes to an end,
We realize our feet are still in the sand!

Comments

  1. This is my favorite... reminds me of my most memorable dance till now...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts