Purple Rain




Purple Rain
Come Again
With you
I feel my brain

Purple Rain
Come Again
Only you can
Keep me Sane

Purple Rain
Come Again
Not my sacrifice
Go in vain


Purple Rains been coming thru for man time and again
For centuries it has evolved to be, yet no one knows when it began

Purple Rain
Come Again
What I've lost
Let me regain

Purple Rain
Come Again
With your drops soothe
My blistering pain

Purple Rain
Come Again
Let my turbulent mind
Peace attain

Purple Rain comes from time to time, and washes away a man's bane
It will come no matter what - to clear the vision outta window pane

Purple Rain
Come Again
Restore the faith
In my vein

Purple Rain
Come Again
Let me feel the soul
Down the lane

Purple Rain
Come Again
Let me fall in
Love again

Every man looks upto heaven - to receive his fair share of Purple Rain
And every time it blesses him to let his sorrows wane

Purple Rain
Come Again....

Comments

  1. I like it - I have something. Let me see if I can put it into a tune or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the way it flows.. the pain can be noticed.. but i wud have preferred a better choice of words.. these words dont actually get the whole meaning out.. u cud have used some heavy words to bring out the meaning... however, i liked it a lot. very sweet and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow dude.. I didnt know you write so well.. This one really touched me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all. It really is nice to hear such encouraging words from all of you. Just fuels my writing journey! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts