S.M.I.L.E.---->Smiling Makes It Look Eazy

Some times it feels strange to look back on life and wonder whether your actions were right or wrong. We keep wondering whether this is what we had wanted or did we get it the way we meant to have it.

A few months back I packed my bags and started my journey of life - a journey that would lead me towards that one thing that we are in search of all our life - Happiness!

Even though I have alway believed and believed sincerely that being happy or not is an individual thing. The happiness felt through other people and from external factors is restricted and cannot give one complete happiness. An individual can be happy if and only if he/she wants to. If someone wants to be happy, no one can stop them from being happy and if they do not want to be happy, bless them, but no one can make them happy either.

I have come across a lot of people in the short span of my life, no two individuals are the same. Each one comes from a different background, a different thought process and entirely different personality.As I think of them now, I can remember a few amongst them.The one thing that distinguished these people from others is their happiness. How happy they felt! Making others happy, seeing others happy, spreading the cheer, deriving pleasure from the simple things of life or simply being themselves.

You could always feel the happiness around them। Simply being in their vicinity made u happy. They were not great people, neither extra ordinary. They very much had their problems, their sickness, their worries but their will to be happy made their smile rise above everything else and make them Happy.

Such people are quite rare and not easily found. They make life beautiful for others. I ind myself lucky to have come across a few of them and would be glad if I could in some way imitate them and spread the smile.

Always smile cos it costs nothing to SMILE :)

Comments

Popular Posts